Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Image sharpness alot less on My D2X than my D100s

acjjp

Bell Buckle, US
15 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
acjjp Registered since 19th Jan 2006
Thu 19-Jan-06 09:46 PM

I am having trouble getting really sharp images from my D2X, compared to the ones with my D100's. I took some pictures the other day at my daughters first B-Day party with both my D2X and my d100. Both had 50mm1.8 lens and sb800 flashes. The pictures taken with D100 are a whole lot sharper. I turned up the sharpness on D2X to high+2 and their still not as sharp. These were all just snap shots, but there is a big difference. I was wondering if it was something I'm doing or am I going to have to batch sharpen all my D2x pictures? Thanks for any help! John P.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Image sharpness alot less on My D2X than my D100s

G