Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Vendor rebuilds D1/X/H batteries

vfnewman

Forest, US
4325 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vfnewman Awarded for his multiple contributions to Resources Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Basic Member
Mon 04-Nov-02 06:30 PM

I saw this in another DSLR forum. I have no knowledge of this service other than what I set forth below. I am not getting any kickbacks for orders they receive.

I plan on getting my oldest battery rebuilt by them.

Batteries Plus in South Carolina is now rebuilding D1 EN-4 batteries. They open the case and replace the cells at $40/battery for up to 20 units. Volume discounts are available, according to them. They claim the rebuild batts peform better than stock ones. A one-year warranty on the rebuild is provided. Their phone No. is (866) 254-0306. Batteries should be shipped to 1791A Woodruff Rd., Greenville, SC 29607 (Attn: Eric).

My Nikonians Gallery

www.nikonians.org - Worldwide Home for Nikon Photographers

G