Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A big surprise - Photo Brush Image Manipulation Softwar

benherrmann

Fuquay Varina, US
563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
benherrmann Registered since 17th Aug 2002
Fri 01-Nov-02 09:45 PM

Hey Y'all:

On most of these forums, we often refer to various post photo software such as Adobe PhotoShop, Elements, NC 3.0, Bibble, etc. I ran across the Mediachance.com website the other day and downloaded a piece of software called Photo Brush - version 1.98. At first I didn't take it seriously - after all, it was just a download, right?
Wrong...read on.

http://www.mediachance.com/pbrush/index.html

I recalled reading numerous threads on various forums from folks who didn't have the bucks to spend on the high-end software items. For those who can't afford the big bucks, this product seems to do alot of what we often talk about. I was impressed, and although I have Photoshop 7.0, Photoshop Elements 2.0, Bibble, Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc., I also wound up downloading Photo Brush and wound up using it for the past several days. The cost was only $38.00. Now I am hooked on it - to a large degree.

Some of you - read "elitists" here - will balk, but I know that many of you may find Photo Brush to be quite versatile!

Noooo, this is not a plug for this software. I just wanted to share this information with those of you who enjoy using various photo based manipulation software - in particular, those of "us" who enjoy trying new pieces that are bargains!!

That's all...

Ben

Good Shooting...

Ben

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: A big surprise - Photo Brush Image Manipulation Sof

G