Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

WT-2 extremely slow on a D2X

daniel1210

7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
daniel1210 Registered since 01st Dec 2005
Thu 01-Dec-05 07:47 PM

Hi! Got me a WT-2 today. Installed it by the book and it connected ok. But the transfer-time is lousy. I have an Airport Extreme (54Mbit/s) and a powerbook 17" (54MBit/s). The WT-2 uses 54Mbit/s also and connnects to the camera with a USB2 connection.

My NEF-files takes about 20-30 sec to transfere. Both in FTP-mode and in Peer2peer mode (Nikon Capture 4.3.2)

Anyone know what's up with that?

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: WT-2 extremely slow on a D2X

G