Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Ritimo

US
67 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Ritimo Registered since 08th Aug 2002
Tue 01-Oct-02 01:06 AM

Does anyone know where to get good digital photos printed in the Chicago area? I know digital darrel mentions Thompsons but I have a slow internet connection and downloading my images will take a long time. Besides lightjet prints, what other types of printing would anyone recommend? I just got my D100 and I printed some of the pictures without any post processing on a Fuji PrintPix machine at Wolf camera. It seems to be a dye-sub print but I don't know for sure. I tried asking someone in the store but they did not know what type of print it was or the archiveability of the print. Can anyone recommend a pro lab or other photofinisher (around chicago) that understands the D100 and digital printing onto archive quality photographic paper?

Thanks in advance...

G