Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Whoops, I won a D2H :-)

adrianaitken

UK
941 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
adrianaitken Registered since 19th Mar 2004
Tue 13-Jul-04 06:58 PM

You know what its like, you see a D2H for auction for a pound and put in a bid for it well below the 'average' auction prices and whoa, I won it.The fact eBay seemed to freeze for the last 10 seconds of the auction might have stopped the snipers getting in though.
Now as a confirmed "film"er whats next ? I charge the battery overnight, stick in a 256 Meg CompactFlash I've got but how many pictures can I take with the 256 Meg (I reckon I'll start with large RAW to see what they're like) and how long (roughly) does a battery last in it's picture taking ability i.e. which will give up first the card or the battery ?

Also , if I just don't like it I'll probably sell it here so if you're in the market for a 'as new' D2H keep a look out.

Regards

Adrian

P.S. Expect a major news announcement by Nikon now I've got yesterdays model (happens all the time to me with computers and I don't expect this to be any different !!!! )

Regards
Adrian

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Whoops, I won a D2H :-)

G