Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Am I the only D100 owner with short battery life?

blucenturion1

Humboldt County, US
135 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
blucenturion1 Registered since 09th Sep 2002
Wed 18-Sep-02 03:04 AM

I asked Nikon tech support today if anyone else had reported short battery life and the lady went off the line to check with others, later reporting that no one else had reported any anomalies. Well, no big surprise there, would they admit it?
So I'm putting it out here. I recharged last night and needed another one tonight. Approximately 30 photos taken today. That's the poorest performance yet in three weeks of ownership. Anyone else having this problem? Many Thanks, John

John Pelafigue
http://www.myfotos.ws

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Am I the only D100 owner with short battery life?
                    Reply message Right now the Sandisk ImageMate CF+SM reader...
                         Reply message RE: Right now the Sandisk ImageMate CF+SM reader...

G