Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
NikonFlyer

Hoffman Estates, US
53 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
NikonFlyer Registered since 01st Jan 2004
Wed 28-Apr-04 06:02 PM

Well, thanks to the advice in this forum and some of you in particular, I just received my new D2H and 70-200VR lens. After taking a few shots, all I can say is WOW!!! I'm in love! This camera is awesome! The first shots, out of the box were spot on with exposure and focus. The color saturation is fantasic. I'll have to do very little if any post-shoot processing with these pictures. I've been using a D100 for the last 1 1/2 years and can't believe the difference. Not I'm going to have to cuddle up with the manual and see what goodies I can discover. It's a little overwhelming at first, but I'm very excited to learn all I can about this camera.

I'll post some pictures when I get the chance.

John

G