Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I sport a N80, and a I need a quality lens for nature and models

Vitrus74

1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Vitrus74 Basic Member
Thu 16-Nov-00 01:18 AM

I'm a student planning to go into photography. I recently picked up an N80 as my starting platform for a housing, and i only hope to make money with it to get a better body. Till then all i have is the stock 35mm to 85mm 4.6-5.8, where the pics are nice, but i'm looking for more. I'd like to get something with a f/2.8 or lower, and optics that are worth what i'm paying for. I dont have thousands to invest, but i bet i can squirt out a few good hundread. If anyone can gimmie a starting point i'd be very appreciative.

Thanks,
Vitrus74

ps if you have any eq that you'd like to donate and use as a tax write off i'd be more than happy to help out...i'd also like anyone to offer me their quality used eq if they have any, thanx.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I sport a N80, and a I need a quality lens for natu...

G