Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I NEED SOME INFORMATION PLEASE

kkeesy

New Haven, US
324 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006
Sun 07-Apr-13 10:52 PM

My problem is that I was being a late holdout to switch to digital,giving up my F5s and going to the D2Xs.I have since moved to the D7000.Today I had my first experience with a full frame body,a D600 with a 14-24,and the new 80-400.Needless to say I was amazed.I shoot mostly landscapes but I am retiring in a couple of years and will include wildlife more.I am very experienced in this field for the last 30 or so years.My current inventory consists of 2 D7000's 2 D2xs.My lenses are Nikon 80-200 2.8 AFS ED,28-70 AFS ED. Nikon 200-400 f4 ED VR bought in 08.A Sigma 300-800 f 5.6 the same age.DX LENSES ARE THE 18-200 AND 12=24 nikon.I need to know whick FX body will work best with my older AFS ED lenses.Also I plan to return to weddings also.I have years of experience here clear back to an Olympus OM2s.I am considering selling the Sigma but it is so sharp it is a hard decision.Any help from the many great photographers here would be greatly appreciated.Thank You in advance this is truly a great site and the best collection od experts on the net.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G