Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
gbheron

Cedar Falls, US
216 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gbheron Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2007
Thu 21-Feb-13 11:33 PM

Good evening, fellow Nikonians,

I purchased a new Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G lens at a going-out-of-business sale at the area's last remaining camera store. This lens has been on my NAS RADAR for years, but it was not at the top of the acquisition list. My NAS overwhelmed me when I was shown the $1759.99 price. I have never owned a lens faster than my old manual focus 35mm f/2; my previous 24mm was a manual focus f /2.8. I will greatly miss the friendly and knowledgeable staff, even though most were Canon users! My D800E was purchased from this store last May, followed soon after by a 24-70mm Nikkor. The other camera store that was in the area closed a few years after I purchased my D200 from them.

Happy Nikon shooting,
Randy

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New 24mm f/1.4 G

G