Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

What kind of Bonus to expect when making a purchase ??? F80 + 28-105mm

jakowal

Ottawa, CA
51 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jakowal Basic Member
Wed 26-Jul-00 02:31 PM

Hi everyone,

Just a question to all of those people who spend most of their money on photography equipment ...

I will be buying a F80 + 28-105mm Nikkor Lense when the shops here in Ottawa, Canada get them. I don't want to get ripped off...so...

What kind of bonus (freebies) should I expect when making my purchase ? I'll be spending approx. $1500 CDN with taxes included for the camera and lense.

Is it customary for shops to throw in a bag or tripod, or lense hood or filters ...etc ... when making a purchase of this size.

This is a lot of money for a student like me, so I want to get the best deal possible.

I know this question probably doesn't yield itself to a straight forward answer, but give me your suggestions. I'd appreciate them.

thanks...

Jacek =]
Life is a Marathon,..not a sprint.

Life is a marathon, not a sprint, so stop and take a picture

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: What kind of Bonus to expect when making a purchase...

G