Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
tailwinddon

US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tailwinddon Registered since 06th Jan 2012
Thu 09-Feb-12 02:18 AM

Hi,
I am new to Nikons. I have shot a Pentax SF1n for about twenty years. It takes great photos and has been problem free, however from the begining I have always wanted a F4. A couple of months ago, on a whim, I checked the internet thinking the prices must have come down by now. Every body wants digital. I was right, they are every where, at all prices and conditions. I found a F4s body with 35-135 and 75-300 lenses with UV filters and a SB-24 for a fantastic price. They arrived and were in pristine condition, better than discribed. I hate to spend that much money on something I can't touch and feel, but I was lucky.
The reason for this post is that I've seen a lot of guys here thinking about getting a F4. My point? Stop thinking about it and just do it. You will wonder why you waited so long.
Don

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: F4