Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

My KEH experience

otpad

AU
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
otpad Registered since 18th Oct 2010
Tue 02-Nov-10 05:48 AM

I recently ordered a Nikon F4s E+ from KEH.I received the camera a Week ago and it was in near perfect condition except it had a crack on the DP-20 Viewfinder which ran from the Hotshoe mount across the top and down to the Frame Counter Window on the side.Being a bit annoyed I rang KEH and talked to someone about it.
He asked if the Box it came in was damaged which it wasn't.He said he'd get back to me at a later Date.A few hours later I got an email saying my new Viewfinder was on the way which I received this Morning it looked like new to me.I asked if they would like me to send the cracked one back and I was told not to worry we don't want it.I think it will still work perfectly but wouldn't like to swear by it.KEH's grading system is very good as the F4 graded E+ is near perfect.I'll definitely be dealing with them again if this is an example of their grading and after sales support.Sorry to be so long winded just thought it deserved a mention.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: My KEH experience

G