Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikonlinks editor just got an F4s

ZoneV

US
3564 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ZoneV Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2005
Mon 23-Aug-10 09:43 PM

Edwin Leong, a photography and Nikon enthusiast, and nikonlinks.com editor, recently took delivery of an F4s. This is a big deal for him, because Edwin has been totally digital since about 2003. I've been following his website and occasionally corresponding with him via email for around ten years now. I remember when he sold his two F100s a few years ago. These were his trusty cameras that he used for the wedding photography he used to do.

Edwin hinted to me a few weeks ago that he very well might (at that point in time) have been close to breaking down and buying an F4. He confided that he always had a thing for this particular model.

A few days ago, Edwin took delivery of an F4s. If you're a diehard F4 fan like I am, you will love reading his description of how and why he purchased the camera and about its arrival.

You can read it under today's update at: http://www.camerahobby.com/

Maybe this will help push a few more over the edge.

Nikon user since 2000

G