Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ZoneV

US
3564 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ZoneV Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2005
Sun 30-Sep-07 02:27 PM

The N90s is no longer my main 35mm body as it has been for the last 7 years. I firmly beieve I just obtained the best 35mm film SLR camera ever made.

I just bought an F4s in excellent condition (with original box) for $325 (including an SB-25) from a nikonian.

I had been wanting an F4 at least since 2002. Back in my junior high and high school days, it was the standard camera of many of the PJs who would come into the school to take photos for the newspapers. They were easily over $2000 back then and far from what I could afford.

The camera is just wonderful! It's like a hybrid of my F3/MD-4 and N90s or N8008s. It's got the F3 feel and professional features, design, and durability, but lots of the technology that was also used in the 8008s/90s bodies.

Now all I need is an instruction manual! I can't seem to find one to download online. MIR is nice, but not quite printable to carry around when shooting. Nikon USA wanted $7 for a photocopy, and I declined.

Nikon user since 2000

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New F4s user

G