Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

new F5 - and query about lenses..

zeeble

IN
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zeeble Registered since 05th Jan 2007
Fri 05-Jan-07 07:40 AM

I got my first F5 - on Dec 31st, and am kicked by how well some things happen with it. I had a manual Minolta from earlier, and a Yashica TLR.. and this just blows them away for the sort of stuff I like. It works great with a Tamron 28-200 lens that I had earlier. However, I dont think this lens does proper justice to the power of this camera.

Am very confused about what lenses to buy - so that I can use them with the F5, and later with a dSLR, when I buy one. My shooting habits take me to photographing people and street scenes, some travel photography, and buildings. I walk around the streets with the camera - early mornings and evenings, so I guess a fast 50mm lens is what I need, but I am not sure about the others.. Any suggestions would be very very welcome.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: new F5 - and query about lenses..

G