Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Yet another F4 and flash question

JohnRW

Apple Valley, US
19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JohnRW Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 15th Jan 2005
Wed 08-Feb-06 05:27 AM

I have read a number of threads, in this forum and the Photogrphy in Malaysia site and I still have a question...

The SB-16 had the tilt head main flash as well as the fixed small flash, that I think is for fill-in flash stuff. The SB-24, SB-25, and SB-26 are all supposed to be good for the F4, but the first two only have the AF assist red light on the front. The SB-26 has the two side flashes on the front as well. Does this feature work with the F4 ? Am I correct on my assesment or am I out to lunch ? If I am correct, wouldn't the SB-26 be the most capable flash, since it includes all the features of the previous two ? All three seem to be rather cheap on the auction site.

Of course the bottom line is, ....which one should I get ?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Yet another F4 and flash question

G