Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Wow, another nice suprise

N75user

Seneca, US
38 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
N75user Registered since 01st Sep 2003
Tue 21-Oct-03 01:27 PM

I shot a few test rolls, and a couple of shots were important to me on the last roll(I had confidence). When I got to Walmart, so I could get em back in an hour, I ran into a friend, and I had to burn a the last few pics on a roll. I took a couple of his kids, and blew the rest at some cars.

I was talking and not thinking new camera, and opened the back before rewinding. I just knew I blew the whole roll. I almost didn't get it prosesed, but figured there might be a pic or two at the first of the roll, and got it done anyway. I was suprised when all but the last picture was there. I opened the back in direct sunlight, and it was really bright.

I wouldn't recomend doing it to see, and I'll never do it again(I hope), but it was nice to get lucky for once.

I'm giving the F4 the credit, very well made camera, and the meter is the best I have ever seen!!

-Keith

G