Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Need a camera review if you all have a minute.

JBD90

US
201 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JBD90 Registered since 24th Nov 2011
Sat 22-Sep-12 05:36 PM

I have been buying film camera outfits on eBay to gather a collection of lenses to use on my D90. I have not shot film in years and years. Last SLR I owned was Pentax. I have now collected the following list of Nikons. Two manual focus. a black FM and a FT Nikomat. I plan on keeping the FM for no other reason as I know it was a better camera than I could afford back in the day and it just feels right in my hand. I will sell the Nikomat on eBay perhaps.

What I would like to know is which is the best camera of this group if I was going to keep a AF Film camera. I have a N60, N50, N55, N75 and a funky looking N4004s with it's covered wheels. I am sure I have a n80 that is sticky and somewhere. I know marketing and a new camera needs a new number. A lower number camera might be the gem of the group. Can you all rank them in your opinion? Thanks JB

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Need a camera review if you all have a minute.

G