Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Sign up Login
Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
petercook80 Registered since 19th Feb 2007
Mon 11-Aug-08 01:14 PM

I would like to get a large round rubber eyecup for my f80 to use instead of the std. rectangular one.
I think this can be done perhaps via an adapter, but any suggestions would be welcome.
I would prefer a genuine Nikon one if possible.