Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

pictures are green in color, blurr and other question...

rd

Irving, US
17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rd Basic Member
Mon 20-Nov-00 10:06 PM

I recently bought the N80 and the 24-85 Nikon. This is my first attempt at SLR photography. Yesterday I did the first shoot with the system.

I took some indoor pictures and the prints turned out green! I asked the Walgreen's (I know, I need to find another developer) person why they turned out green? And the person said its because of the light. Is that true? I have read elsewhere that certain kinds on light emit certain color. But this looked horrible! Is there a way to avod it. I was shooting using the Aperture mode at f16. The film was kodak max 400 (I know, this is not the best film, but had a old one at home)

Also, I took some outside pictures. Few of the pictures turned out blurry. I was again shooting in aperture mode at f11, f16 and f22 (to get more DOF). From what I guessed, sice I was shoting at lowere apertures, the camera chose a lower shutter speed. And since I was doing hand held photography, there was some shake introduced.

Is there a way to shoot at lower appertures, hand held, and still get decently sharp pictures?

Thank you

rd

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: pictures are green in color, blurr and other questi...

G