Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon F80 dissappointment - F100 kudos/warnings?

frankie

530 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
frankie Basic Member
Tue 06-Jun-00 09:32 AM

Hey all...

Well, as I sit rather broken-hearted here after taking a good look at an F80, I realize that the camera may just not be for me. I want a camera that has a more resiliant body and can handle the relatively cheap manual macro lens I am going to purchase.

So, since I'm done with University and am now working full time don't feel so bad rewarding myself with setting my sights a little higher (pardon the pun).

A big gripe with my F60 is the viewfinder. For some reason, I just can't get the diopter "slider" set right, and the eyepoint has always been fairly low. How is the viewfinder for the F100? Is it a struggle to see through it? Can I use the camera with my special polarized sunglasses on and still see the whole finder?

Technically, the camera looks quite good on paper. So what do you think about it?

I'm thinking of getting it with the MB-15 pack...

Cheeri'o...
Frankie...

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon F80 dissappointment - F100 kudos/warnings?
               Reply message Somewhat Off Topic
                    Reply message N80 is a gem at first impression...
                         Reply message RE: N80 is a gem at first impression...
                              Reply message RE: N80 is a gem at first impression...

G