Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Pics from first roll with F2.

LightMeter

Houston, Texas, US
1026 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
LightMeter Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2011
Tue 30-Oct-12 01:32 AM | edited Tue 30-Oct-12 01:45 AM by LightMeter

I shot a roll of Fuji 200 neg film. Next roll will be slides, but I wanted to see them today-that's why I used neg film. I went to the motocross track I haven't been to in about 3 years. The camera did good. The meter suggested about 1/125 at f/16, but I ignored it and used sunny f/16-1/250 at f/16 with ISO 200 film for the motocross shots. I shot a series of pics outside from 1/250-1/2000, and the negs all look the same as far as exposure goes. So that means the shutter speeds are accurate-at least the faster ones. The only problem you can see on the first one. There is a little black line on all the negs in the upper left-I cropped or removed it from the others. I opened the back and the shutter and didn't see anything. Hopefully it's just a hair or something that came loose when I took the film out. The scans on the photo CD are about as washed out and overexposed as the prints. Did they scan the negs or prints??? I did what I could in post to improve them. I had 2 frames left when I got home, so I finished it on my 9 month old nephew after getting some of him with the D300. 105 2.5P for all.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)

Bill

D7100 D300, F4e, N90s, N6006, N2000, N6000, D40, N5005, black F2 eye level, chrome F2AS, black Nikomat FTN

Non Nikons: Pentax 645, Pentax ME Super, Pentax Spotmatic II, Minoltas SRT 102, SRT 202, Maxxums 7000 and 7000i, Praktica LB, Kiev 4 rangefinder, Canons TX, A1, FT QL, EF, EOS 630

So many cameras, so little time....

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Pics from first roll with F2.

G