Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A second FE2 in the mail headed my way!

dbl_gt

Atlanta, US
368 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dbl_gt Registered since 30th Oct 2011
Sun 12-Feb-12 10:53 PM

Well, getting ready for a film photography workshop with several younger folks here in town and I am supplying FE2 cameras for them to use! The first one was donated by a dear friend in Alabama. The second one, I am struggling to get the cash to another friend by the end of the week, meanwhile he is putting it in the post office tomorrow for shipping.

If I cannot get a third FE2 in time for the class in a month, then, I will most likely borrow a third FE2 if I can find one or trade a kidney.

Either way, these younger folks (in their 20s) are anxious to learn a little about photography and I decided to give them an opportunity to learn with Nikon cameras using slide film and a roll of black and white.

They are excited, and I am only too happy to offer this first class free of charge. We will have the class sessions at the local pizza pub in my neighborhood along with eats and focusing fluid. Can't wait!

Best Regards,

Dave

G