Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Yet another second body question

jjtink

Sydney, AU
31 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jjtink Basic Member
Sat 30-Sep-06 12:12 AM

Hi Nikonians,

I'm currently using the F80 with AF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D and SB-28 speedlight which has all served me well. I'm looking for a second camera body so I can shoot colour and B+W portraits at the same time.

I have been lurking on this forum for a while and I can't wait to get my hands on some MF gear. You guys sure are passionate. I have the birth of my first baby coming up at the end of the year so I'm looking forward to expanding my kit and shooting heaps.

Is there a MF camera + prime lens combination that you would recommend? I'm into natural light photography, so compatibility with the SB-28 is not critical.

It's a bit hard to give a budget as I don't know what used lenses go for, but I can say a used FM3a is out of my reach. The less that I can spend on the body the better.

Thanks!

Jason

Jason, a Nikonian from Sydney, Australia

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Yet another second body question

G