Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

You have added to me - thank you

johnw

US
346 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
johnw Registered since 11th Aug 2006
Mon 11-Sep-06 01:17 PM

My fellow Nikonians, and prongsters;

I have really appreciated all of you who have taken the time to respond to my original post, giving me advice on which camera, etc. And now that I have my first manual focus, my beloved mint F3HP, I want only moreso to continue to learn in this forum. After reading numerous posts and subjects, I decided it was time to make sure I knew what some of you were talking about, and to be able to discuss with you on some level of expertise, the equipment and issues in this forum. So, I went to the bookstore this weekend and purchased a book titled "The Nikon Compendium". What a great history and source of information this book provides. I spent the beeter part of the weekend reading it.

You all have addded to my joy of photography, given me a new interest in not just the Nikon name, but the tradition, history, and pride that goes with the deeper concept of belonging to the Nikon family. Thank you.

Excuse me now why I order my second camera.

JHW

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: You have added to me - thank you