Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

My F3- Third Time Back From Nikon, And....

ArthurNikonF

Worcester, US
405 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ArthurNikonF Registered since 10th Oct 2011
Fri 26-Oct-12 01:56 PM | edited Fri 26-Oct-12 04:57 PM by ArthurNikonF

It came back, with deep scratches on the bottom baseplate, at the motor drive cover hole, and the battery compartment hole. Nikon tells you specifically not to ship the camera with parts or accessories, so I left both of those attachments out. The camera went in for the 1st time for LCD replacement and CLA, and second and thirs time for shutter bounce.

Needless to say, I'm upset. What will they do for me, or, what can they do?

Please read my blog (Nikon, Hasselblad, AND Polaroid), at www.arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com/ Nikon D300, D40, F Photomic Ftn, FE-2, F3HP, N80, F2S

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: My F3- Third Time Back From Nikon, And....

G