New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

I am selling my D200/D70S/D50 kits & SB-600 to buy D300

whatahobby whatahobby

Is from: Dayton, US
460 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
whatahobby Registered since 26th Jun 2008
Sun 06-Jul-08 03:58 PM | edited Mon 07-Jul-08 10:52 AM by whatahobby
First off I have not sold here before except for a lens but he has not recieved it yet to leave me feedback. My Ebay Id is jeffdbodean2 and you are welcome to check my feedback. I am selling to fund the D300 that I want badly for some reason(lol)I will be selling my D200 With 3500 shots taken,I bought it used but in excellent shape and here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=260254609035 My D70S that I have hardly used at all since buying it and my D50 that I used for about 1000 shots at most. All have all the accessories with them still that came with them when new , BOX'S,battery's chargers, all manuels and quick start guides and warranty info and all are US models and registered for warranty's. The D200 has two more years untill May 26,2010 service extended warranty (transferable to new owner)left and I will provide original copy's of the sales reciept and contract. Warranty was bought at the time this camera was purchased from AMAZON directly. (not thru 3rd party). Any interesed party's can call me at Chattanooga, Tennessee area (423-468-4279) for all the details. I do not abuse my equipment and infact the D200 and the D70s have been recently purchased but I have decided to sell and by the D300 The D70s is still under Nikon warranty but ofcourse this won't help the second owner as Nikon will not transfer the warranty. I wll send pictures if needed to the highly interested person's as it would be to many to put here but I promise you all these are all in new like condition, I am not a pro just a hobby, bird photography. The SB-600 has only been used a couple of times as i mostly am outdoors shooting. I have everything with it as well. D200 for 900.00 shipped. D70s for 425.0000 shipped. D50 with 18-55 for 375.00 shipped. SB-600 180.00 shipped. All prices include shipping ,PayPal,insurance with signiture comformation of delivery to anywere in the lower 48 states. Thank You , Jeff I also have a few lenses I want to sell and they are Nikon 55-200 VR, with box 175.00 Nikon 70-300 D ED,no box 135.00.00 both in great condition.

G