Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

TOKINA 12-24 f4 DX **SOLD PENDING FUNDS*

donnyappletree

Strum, US
385 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
donnyappletree Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jan 2008
Sat 28-Jun-08 02:26 PM | edited Sat 28-Jun-08 06:30 PM by donnyappletree

THE LENS HAS BEEN SOLD--PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS. THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST SHOWN IN THIS LENS.

This lens is only 3 months old and is in NEW condition. Used only a couple of times. Tack sharp images. Lens works perfectly. Reason for selling is that I am a fanatic about putting only Nikon lenses in my camera bag, if I can afford it. Well, I've been able to purchase the Nikon version of this lens; so, I'm parting with the Tokina (even though the Tokina rates as good if not better than the Nikon version in image quality!) (I need to seek therapy, I know!!)

Lens sells complete with everything that came in the box for $399. And if you pay by any means that avoids PayPal fees, I'll throw in a Hoya UV filter for FREE. I can take check, money order or PayPal. Shipping will be $10 to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

If interested, please email me by using the icon in the upper right-hand corner of this post. (I'm not sitting by my computer all day; so, be patient. All emails will be responded to.)

Thanks for your interest.

Donny Halvorson

donnyappletree

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)