Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS - Nikon F4s, F90X, SB29, 35-70 f/2.8 + Extras

Ottawa, CA
34 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nikondude Registered since 05th Jul 2002
Fri 28-Nov-03 07:11 PM

Hello fellow Nikon Zealots,

This is my attempt to clean up my previous post, which I could no longer edit and had a large chunk of the pieces being sold.

I’ve separated each item, however, I’ve also included items below each piece of equipment that are related to the main piece. They are available as stand alone pieces with their prices as noted or as part of the package.

All equipment is as promised and I offer a 10 day return on all sales. Shipping is paid for by buyer and is shipped via buyers preference.

All Prices are in US Dollars

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. I can offer you pictures of any of these pieces.

Tony Bailey
“Nikon Dude”
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Buy the whole lot for $1500.00

Nikon F4s Body $800
- Like New/Excellent condition, late Serial Number 24549xx. All caps included, comes with standard “Type B” focusing screen. Slight brassing on inner corner of prism, no dings on body, only blemish is very small scratch on the “N” in the Nikon logo on front of prism. No box or instruction manual

Domke 1.5” Black Camera Strap (Free with camera body)
- Excellent condition

Nikon F4 Focusing Screen “Type E” $32 (Free with F4s)
- Like New condition. Offers grid lines for proper composition of subject. Includes box.

Nikon F90X Body $400
- Excellent- condition, Serial Number 26415xx. This F90x has been reconfigured by Nikon Canada to leave the leader out of the film canister when rewinding, was ordered from Nikon that way, it has never been serviced since there as never been a need to. All caps included, comes with standard “Type B” focusing screen. No brassing or dings, shows minimal to normal wear, does have 2 hairline cracks on under side of prism protruding from screws at base of prism (a common occurrence with this model due to screws being too tight) and a hairline crack on left side of body above the strap lug. None of these cracks affect the camera's operation or integrity. No peeling of rubber on camera back, a problem affecting earlier models. Box, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Nikon AN-4B Black Camera Strap (Free with camera body)
- New condition. Still in sealed bag.

Nikon MB-10 Grip for F90(x)/N90(s) $80
- Excellent condition. Not much can said about it, except for a few small superficial scratches on bottom. Includes MS-10 “AA” battery tray

Buy the F90x & the MB-10 Grip $460

Nikon SB 29 Micro Ringlight $280
- Like New condition. All caps included, as well as, supplied 52mm, 62mm and 72mm adaptor rings. Box, hard carry case w/strap, instruction manual and warranty card included.

Nikon AF-D 35-70mm f/2.8 lens SOLD
- Excellent- condition. Clean glass front and back. Small scratch on barrel of lens. Includes Nikon HB-1 lens hood and 62mm B W KR 1.5 Skylight filter and front & rear caps. No Box, instruction manual or warranty card.

B+W Filters-

B+W 62mm Skylight Filter $20
- Like New condition. Includes box.

Domke F1X “Little Bigger Bag” Black $120
- Excellent condition. Washed once, includes 4-Compartment Standard Insert.

Domke F4AF Tan $90
- Excellent condition. Washed once, includes 1-Compartment Large Insert and 2-Compartment Insert.

Domke Accessories -

Domke 3-Compartment "Combination" Insert $20 (Free with F1X bag)
- Excellent condition. Added to the F1X bag and you’ve got all your equipment protected.

Buy the F1X & the F4AF $170 (This includes the 3 Comp. Insert listed above)