Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

BOTH LENSES SOLD PENDING FUNDS

anthonys

Wyndmoor, US
37 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
anthonys Registered since 29th Feb 2008
Tue 18-Mar-08 11:21 AM | edited Thu 20-Mar-08 12:25 AM by anthonys

I'm selling:

1. My Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF-S. It is only about a month old; got it from B&H and its condition is absolutely perfect. It comes with all papers, both lens caps, manual, tripod mount and original box. Price is $925 US.

2. Also up for sale is the TC 1.7, bought about 3 weeks ago and it as well comes w/ all the original stuff included by B&H and is in perfect condition. Price is $325.

Both lenses are USA and I'll gladly forward original receipts. Buyer pays shipping and insurance via the method of his/her choice and sends the additional amount for shipping and insurance along with payment for lens.

I will take USPS Money Order, Certified Bank check, or PayPal (buyer pays additional 3.5%). While I have been here only a short time, I last week sold my 18-200 to a fellow Nikonian from AZ. My PayPal account is Premier Verified.

Post here, email me or PM me here. thanks for looking.

tony

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: PRICE REDUCED: Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF-S ED-IF and...
Reply message RE: BOTH LENSES SOLD PENDING FUNDS

G