Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint"

rharris

Marietta, US
141 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
rharris Silver Member Charter Member
Sun 17-Mar-02 07:33 PM

Have decided to sell my N80 which has had less than 10 rolls run through it and buy an FM3A as I already have an F100. The camera looks brand new and I have the box, owners manual and warranty card is still blank.

I bought the camera from a good friend that went digital after shooting 5 rolls of film. He purchased camera from Wolf Camera an bought the 5 year warranty which expires January 2006. I asked Wolf if the warranty was transferable and they said no, however, they also said they never ask for identification. If you have the warranty information they said it should be covered - no questions.

I would like $350.00 for the camera and I will split the shipping cost.

Hope someone needs one as I would really like to get the FM3A soon.

Rick

www.rickharrisphotography.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon N80 "Absolutly Mint"
Reply message RE: Nikon N80