Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

2 Nikkors, 1-35mm f/2, 1-70-300 D f/4-5.6 ED

Cmyers

Charlottesville, US
642 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Cmyers Basic Member
Sun 02-Jun-02 02:11 AM

Update 6/3/02 Shipping is now included in the price!!(within continental US. I'll ship anywhere in the world but buyer pays shipping costs and I accept ONLY PayPal outside of the US...sorry folks but this is easier for everyone involved.)

Time to do some case cleaning.

I'm selling off these three lenses. As Sid can attest to my equipment is as I describe and is well taken care of.

35mm F2 AF - smooth focusing, no oil on blades, no marks on glass or lens housing. Well cared for. Asking $185

105 F2.5

-SOLD A beautiful portrait lens...

70-300D F4-5.6 ED- beautiful lens in near mint condition (a tiny scuff mark (maybe 1cm diameter) on the pastic (removable) hood. All functions clean and smooth and no other marks besides the small white spot on the hood. Original box, packaging, and manual. Asking $200 .

None of these have been sitting around collecting dust. The best way to keep a lens nice (in my opinion) is to use it and be careful while doing so. All are Nikkors. I don't own any non-Nikon lenses.

If nobody is interested in these then they will go up on eBay but the reserve will be the prices I mentioned above.

Thanks for reading this rather longwinded posting.

In my initial posting I falsely listed this as AI. It is actually an AIs. I just got in a hurry. ha ha

Chris

Chris, now a complete digital convert, but still miss my F5, Myers

Http://MyersPhotoImaging.com

My Profile
View the rest of the Nikonians Team Here

G