New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Vivitar Series 1 90-180 f4.5 Flat Field Zoom- AI Mount

Fri 15-Mar-02 01:55 PM
This is an absolutely beautiful lens that I have not been using and most likely won't due simply to the excess weight in the bag that it adds. This is a HEAVY lens- as heavy as my 80-200 f2.8AFD Nikkor. You can read a great article on this lens at the cameraquest.com web-site. This lens is extremely hard to find and my example is pristine, even the tripod mount is clean. Very close to mint/mint minus condition with mint glass. Includes it's original Series 1 metal lens hood and a generic rear cap- no front cap included. Anyone interested at $195 plus shipping? That's the least I can accept. At any lesser amount I am perfectly willing to keep this in my secondary bag and pull it out every once in awhile when the need arises. I am not into anything digital yet, so I have no image to email, but I have a history of selling online and can provide anyone with info about me as a seller that you can look into before committing to this. One other note, my email is at my office and I am not here on the weekends, so be patient if you ask something on Saturday or Sunday... I will answer all questions.

G