Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Camera Outfit: Nikon N-80, Nikon AF 28-105/3.5-4.5D, N

13 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
astrocytoma Basic Member
Wed 29-May-02 01:22 AM

I love my camera outfit, but it has to go...I have several digital cameras that are serving my purpose better than the SLR setup I purchased about 6 months ago, so here goes. I would love to sell it all as a package:

Included with the set, all bought at B+H photo recently:
-Nikon N-80: Mint shape, has had about 6 rolls of film pass through it. Looks new, no dings, scratches. Works flawlessly. Includes box and manual. Stored in camera case, indoors at all times. I bought this thinking of shooting with more film, but being in the OR I have found that my digital setup works better for me with presentations, etc...Includes box, manuals.

-Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8: A classic lens, also in MINT shape. No scratches or marks on lens, front or back elements. Protected with B+W 52E 010 1x UV Filter from day one, included. Includes BOTH front and back caps. With manuals.

-Nikon AF Nikkor AF 28-105/3.5-4.5D: One of the highest touted lenses, great range. In my opinion, one of the best lenses ever made for the money. Also in MINT SHAPE, no wear whatsoever on lens exterior, looks new. Works flawlessly, NO MARKS on front or back element. Always protected with Tiffen 62mm Haze-1 filter, included. Includes Hoya 62mm Circular Polarizing filter (blue). One heck of a lens, great cir-pol filter!

-Op/Tech USA Pro Loop Strap- Black, like new: http://www.optechusa.com/profess.htm#PRO%20STRAPS

-Magic Lantern Guide- Nikon N-80 2nd Printing ed. 2001, like new.

-Lowepro Topload zoom 2 Bag- All black, LIKE NEW, no signs of wear. Great bag, carries all the equipment comfortably:

Well over 1000$ invested, this equipment is all like new, used only 3 times to run 6 rolls of film through in the last few months, and works flawlessly. I have to sell to help finance my first baby, who is due in 12 weeks! Looking for $720 OBO, shipping and insurance included in price. I sell on ebay and have great feedback. I would prefer payment by money order, but I am set up to take paypal as well. Please email me with any questions. If I don't answer your email almost instantly, don't worry, I am on a surgery rotation now an am practically living in the hospital.

Please email with inquiry's: astrocytoma2003@hotmail.com or we can talk over the phone.
Thanks for looking!