Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Nikon F4E plus accessories

Adesso

Brandon, UK
76 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Adesso Basic Member
Thu 23-May-02 03:00 PM

I have a Nikon F4S that has the Nikon MB-23 (thus converting it to an F4E), 2 Nikon Ni-Cads (New, never used) in boxes, Charger for the Ni-Cads (New, never used)in box, AA battery holder for the MB-23, (incase you didn't want to use the Ni-Cads), and MF-23 Multi-function back. The body is in exc shape - Meter, shutter, shutter speeds, focusing motor, all are in tip top shape, I even have the original book for it still. The MF-23 has a crack in the LCD COVER, it does not affect the functions of the back in anyway, nor does it interfere with reading of the display, it is only superficial. As stated above, the Ni-Cads and charger are brand new, never used. I have books for the body and the back, and the Ni-Cads and charger are in the original boxes with instructions. Body will ship out with Nikon BF-1 body cap to protect the mirror. If you would like pictures of it, just send me a private message or email me.

All offers will be considered. This is a very sweet camera that has served me well, and is ready to move on to another that is ready for it. If no one is interested here, I will be posting it on eBay in the next few weeks. Thanks for looking!

"Film is Cheap, Images are Priceless."

G