Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Various lenses for sale: Reduced!

usathyan

Clinton, US
322 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
usathyan Registered since 25th Jul 2006
Fri 06-Jul-07 05:20 PM

Hi all,

Thanks to the new Lightroom v1.1, i recently found out more about the lenses i use most often and the ones i never or rarely use. Based on this and in an effort to make room/money towards funding a new lens (Nikon 17-55 f/2.8), i am looking for buyers for my prized possessions -

1. Nikon 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 IF-ED AF-S DX lens - In excellent condition, although i dont have the original box that came with it. Comes with the hood, lens cap and end cap. Will sell for $260.

2. Nikon 50mm f1.8 AF lens- Almost new condition; includes box and everything that came with it. About an year old. Will sell for $80

3. Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED AF-S VR lens - Almost new condition; includes box and everything that came with it (includes a Tiffen Sky 1A filter). Less than a year old. Will sell for $450

4. Sigma 105mm f2.8 Macro D EX AF - excellent condition - no marks,scuffs, scratches etc. Comes in its box with all accessories it came with. About 2 years old. Will sell for $330 (for an additional $20 i will throw in a Hoya polarizer as well)

I prefer you contacting me by email - although i do check my PM once in a while. Responding to this post will keep your line/preference. Let me know if you would like to see an image of the lens that i wish to sell.

I Prefer money order, but can accept paypal (gulp!)as well.

Thanks for looking!

Jersey Nikonian
http://www.8thcross.com/blog/

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Various lenses for sale
Reply message RE: Various lenses for sale: Reduced!
Reply message 18-70mm AF-S DX Lens
Reply message Positive Feedback
     Reply message More Positive Feedback
          Reply message RE: More Positive Feedback

G