Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

FS:D2X and All Lens, Accessories.

tweaver999

US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tweaver999 Basic Member
Sat 26-May-07 02:51 AM

CAMERA:

Nikon D2X
D2x: body with less than 1500 actuations. It has been barely used,. Body is super clean with no marks or dings. It comes with original box, paperwork and all accessories..
• Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (EN-EL4)
• Multi Voltage AC 100-240v Quick Charger (MH-21)
• USB Cable
• A/V Cable
• Type-B Focusing Screen
• LCD Monitor Cover (BM-3)
• Body Cap
• Software CD-ROM
• Instruction Booklets
Asking $2850.00

LENS:

***SOLD***17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor: Glass and body are perfect and very clean.. It comes with original box and accessories. Asking $950.00. If bought with camera body, I will sell for $850.00

70-200mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor: This is like new and beautiful. I have mounted it less than half a dozen times. Again, it comes with original box and all accessories. Asking $1425.00

24-120mm f3.5-5.6 AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor. Again like new. Very clean. Original box??? And accessories. Asking $440.00

60mm f2.8D AF Micro/Macro Nikkor.Again like new. Used fewer than a dozen times. Original box and accessories. Asking $320.00

ACCESERORIES:

SB-800 i-TTL Shoe Mount Flash Nikon. As all of the above, very clean and looks like
new. Original box and accessories. Asking $300.00

***SALE PENDING***Nikon TTL Macro Speedlight Ring Flash SB-29s. Includes leather case and 3 original adapters. See this link for info. http://www.pbase.com/mikench/sb29s
Asking $ 90.00

6x Carbon Fiber Tripod Gitzo G1258, Like new. Used maybe 4 times, I have original box, if you really want it. Asking $ 400.00

***SOLD****Carbon Fiber Gitzo G1569 Monopod. Like new. The G1568 is a four section monopod that weighs 1 lb, yet will accept a maximum load of 8.75 lbs. Asking $ 190.00

Gitzo carrying case for both of the above . Asking $60.00 If you buy both of the above, I will include it.

Acratech Ultimate Ballhead with 2 Nikon quick release plates. Asking $ 240.00 with plates.

I am the original owner of all of the items and they are all USA, not grey-market.. I will accept USPS money orders, certified checks and Pay Pal; I will send items once funds have cleared. Shipping will depend on your location and insurance.
I am retired now and injured my back. This camera is the best I have every owned, but is too much camera for me anymore.

I can send pics of any or all on request.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have via email . See my EBay ratings… tweaver999.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS:D2X and All Lens, Accessories.
Reply message RE: FS OR FT:D2X and All Lens, Accessories.

G