Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS-- NIKON N80/MB-16/SILVER TAMRON 28-300 (6.3)

dcapio

Verona, US
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
dcapio Registered since 05th May 2002
Wed 16-Jan-08 12:42 PM

I really hate to part with this b-day gift from Aug 2000, however, I have my sights set on an F5 with some Nikkor glass. With my upcoming wedding in Sept 2002, I am not allowed to buy my new camera until the N80 has a new home.

The body is mint. The camera and the body were purchased together for about $900 back then from Samy's Camera in CA. When I bought it back then, it was so hard to find at any local store. The lens was even harder to find cause I wanted the silver. The MB-16 is only 2 months old. It wasn't till I surfed this site that I leared how important the grip is, especially with the lens extended.

Included are all the original boxes and manuals. Of my setup, the only piece I'm keeping is the SB-28 which I will keep for the new camera. If you have any questions, want serial numbers, etc, email me or you can call me 800-378-0622 est. I am asking $650.00 and will split the actual shipping costs.

Dennis denniscapio@msn.com

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

DPC

G