Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 35-135 3.5-4.5 AF macro Zoom

Michael Rogers

HUNTINGTON BEACH, US
34 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Michael Rogers Basic Member
Mon 29-Apr-02 03:29 PM

Nikon 35-135 3.5-4.5 AF macro Zoom. This is a great lens to give someone just starting out in photography. It has a push pull zoom that covers wide angle to medium telephoto with a bonus of Macro at the 35mm end. The glass is perfect with a 62mm Nikon L37c filter that has always been attached to protect the front glass. Cosmetically the lens barrel is in excellent condition with one minute cut in the rubber Macro focusing ring. Photo’s available. This was my first Nikon lens and the only reason I’m selling it is I have 2 to newer zooms that encompass this focal length so I rarely use this lens. This is also a great lens for vacations if you want to travel light. $275.00 and buyer pays shipping. E-mail me if interested: mj@imagesbymichaelrogers.com
Michael Rogers
http://www.imagesbymichaelrogers.com/

Michael Rogers
imagesbymichaelrogers.com

G