I decide to buy a 600mm AF-s f4D and need to sell the following to finace it:
1. F6 like brand new in box, no more than 10 rolls of film. Without any wear makrs anywhere on its body. USA version comes with blank warranty card. Approximately 9 months old. This is my 2nd F6. Asking $1499 plus $15 shipping.
3. PENDING 70-200mm VR like brand new without anywear makrs anywhere on its glasses and barrel. USA version with orginal box, case, caps, hood, filled one year and 5 year warranty cards. 100% in operation. Asking $1425 plus $25 shipping.
4. 200mm VR Mint. Only marks are on the rim where the hood attaches. Comes with caps, drop in filter, case, hood, instruction manual and original carton box. USA version. Asking $3400 plus $50 shipping.
5. 300mm VR or 300mm AF-s f2.8D. I have both and decide to let one of them go. Both comes with caps, drop in filter, case, hood, instruction manual. The VR comes with the orginal Nikon box, without any wear marks. The AF-s I has wear marks on its rim where lens hood attaches but otherwise mint. I consider the 300mm lenses the sharpest amoung all Nikon lenses with AF speed only second to the 400mm AF-s. Asking $3750 plus $50 shipping for the VR or $2600 plus $50 for the version I.
6. SALE PENDING 200-400mm VR, less than a year old, comes with caps, hood, case, instruction manual, drop in filter, wimberley replacement tripod collar foot, original Nikon foot (with a scratch at the bottom), and orginal Nikon carton box. USA with blank warranty card. About 9 months old. Asking $4300 plus $50 shipping. That is $800 off retail.
7. Two wimberley heads, version I with QR clamp, WH101. With some nicks but operationally 100%. I consider these version I's easier to use than the version II when mounting a big glass like 400mm and 600mm but weight is a major concern to me now so I replaced them with version II. One is better than the other cosmetically but both work perfectly well. Asking $450 plus $15 shipping for the better looking one and $425 plus $15 for the otherh. Pictures for the better looking one can be seen at:
Pictures of the 70-200, 300, and 200-400 may be added later.
I am in chicago area and willing to show the gears to local fellow Nikonians. I will take personal check, cashier check, money order or paypal echeck. For large tick items I may consider taking paypal payment with splited fees.