New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

RRS Wedding Pro Flash Bracket

unclemikey unclemikey

Is from: Farmville, US
959 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
unclemikey Registered since 29th Apr 2013
Mon 19-Aug-13 11:21 AM
I'm selling my RSS WPF-QR flash bracket with the FAQR 29 Adapter for the SC-29 flash cord. It's a Really Right Stuff bracket and there is no questioning their quality. I have several other flash brackets I use more and this one is just taking up space in my storage safe.

Here is a link to the site for a complete explanation of the bracket

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=WPF-QR&type=4&eq=&desc=WPF-QR%3a-Flash-Bracket-with-integrated-QR&key=it

I've used the WPF only twice it is in pristine condition as the photo will tell. (If I can get it to load).

$145.00 includes shipping to US anywhere.

I will accept Visa, MC, Discover, personal or business checks. (Checks will clear prior to shipping.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G