Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Nikon D90 & Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens - SOLD

dfaughtcvt

Chicago, US
63 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dfaughtcvt Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2012
Wed 08-May-13 01:43 AM | edited Thu 23-May-13 05:36 PM by dfaughtcvt

I'm selling my very gently used (in excellent, like new condition) Nikon D90 and Nikon 18-105 f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens (with hood and UV lens filter). Shutter actuation count is 11, 886. I have taken VERY good care of my equipment, and it comes with the following accessories:

* 3 batteries
* 2 Quick Charge chargers
* USB transfer cable
* AV/video cable
* Power cord
* Screen protector
* Full user manual (English & Spanish) and Quick Reference Guide (English & Spanish)
* Lowepro 100 Slingshot backpack ($74.99 value on Amazon.com)
* "The Nikon D90 Companion" by Ben Long ($24.99 value)

Asking $600 or best offer. Buyer to pay shipping with insurance, payment through PayPal. I have sold a couple lenses on this forum and both sellers were very happy with their transactions and equipment condition.

Here's a link to pictures on my Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35470259@N03/sets/72157633429757083/

Deb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
― Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G