Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikkor 300/f2.8 ED AF-S II Lens... - SOLD

Mankato, US
4019 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Lunastar Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Nikonian since 06th Jan 2010
Thu 02-May-13 05:31 PM | edited Fri 03-May-13 07:07 PM by reuben

I'm selling a Nikkor 300/2.8 ED AF-S II (last version before VR) lens. This lens is in immaculate shape with the only normal use marks visible where the lens hood set screw touches and slight wear on the tripod foot. It goes without saying the lens is razor sharp and contrasty and focuses lightning fast. Great wildlife/sports glass!

I'm asking 3000.00 for her. Prefer PayPal or if you are near the twin Cities, MN we can meet for payment.

I find myself using the 200-400/4 90% now so I'm begrudgingly letting this one go. Comes with everything as new including case.

For sample images just look at my site- most deer images and waterfowl made with this lens.

Thanks for looking!

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)