Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

For Sale - D600 Body Alone or Kit w/24-85 VR II and more

blundrigan

North Conway, US
16 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
blundrigan Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2008
Mon 15-Apr-13 02:24 AM | edited Wed 17-Apr-13 12:38 AM by blundrigan

I am selling a D600 body with less than 100 actuations (you read it right, that's less than 100) and no dust/oil problem on this one. Pulled the trigger when freebees were offered and have now decided to purchase the D800 instead. This is a beautiful camera...in pristine condition. I also installed a $20 Vello Optical Glass LCD protector as soon as it came out of the box. I'm entertaining offers for the body alone or the kit that includes the 24-85 VR II lens! All in original packaging with all contents included...most never opened. Want to save about $500? I would like to get $1600 for the body or $2000 for the entire kit. Also including David Busch's D600 guide to digital slr photography for whoever buys the body. Offers considered. Make an offer!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G