Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

FS: D300 and Accessories - SOLD

James_F

Prescott, US
578 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007
Thu 28-Mar-13 05:01 PM | edited Sun 12-May-13 08:53 PM by James_F

Reposted and Revised: For Sale: D300 and accessories. Serial number 3019603 - US market. I am the second owner; purchased from a fellow Nikonian in March 2012. Only 14706 shutter actuations which is just 10% of its life expectancy. Clean and well-maintained. Focus is spot on with no AF fine tune needed by me. Body serviced, checked and cleaned by an authorized Nikon repair center. Service reports will be provided. Sale includes all originally supplied items (supplied strap never used) and packing material except Capture NX2 software. Additional Nikon En-EL3e battery included (both the original and second battery in-camera status show service life at "0", meaning nearly new). RRS BD300 plate and two Sandisk Extreme III CF cards (2gb and 4gb) also included. Reason for sale: I bought a D800E and no longer use the D300. Price is $645 - I'll absorb PayPal fees and ground CONUSA shipping. Questions? Don't hesitate to contact me; email address in profile. Have sold many major items here with no issues. Thanks for looking.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)