Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood - SOLD

The Clam

US
23 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013
Mon 18-Mar-13 03:47 PM | edited Mon 15-Apr-13 07:40 PM by The Clam

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 20mm F3.5 SLII Aspherical with the optional LH-20 Hood and a Hood Cap-- $525 Shipped and Paypaled

Mint condition. No marks or scratches on body. Glass is flawless. Mechanically perfect. Comes with box, instructions, front & rear lens cap, and the optional hood. This lens has a computer chip so that metering works on all Nikon DSLRs. Aperture is changed by using the camera dials. This is an extremely compact, well-made, manual focus pancake lens that's very portable and delivers exceptional quality images. It's great for going small and light, or tossing in your bag just in case. I'm not much of a wide shooter, so it was hardly used. I'll also include a Tamron pinch cap that fits onto the LH-20 Hood.
I purchased the lens from Cameraquest, an authorized Voigtlander USA distributor.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Price includes shipping to CONUS locations, Paypal fee included. Other locations possible at an additional cost.

I have lots of good feedback on Fred Miranda, Nikon Cafe and here (under my old user name chester64).

Thanks for looking.
Larry
Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood