Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR I - SOLD

NatureDon

US
1143 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007
Sun 03-Mar-13 03:37 PM | edited Wed 06-Mar-13 10:12 PM by NatureDon

Selling my USA 70-200 VR I f/2.8 lens. Includes everything that came with lens when new. Purchased from B&H in October 2008 by a friend of mine. He had a change of mind, and I bought it shortly thereafter. Original receipt will be included.

The lens has seen very little use and is in excellent condition. Works flawlessly and always has. No marks that I can see, lens or glass. Even the box and paperwork are nearly flawless. Climate controlled, non-smoking home. I can't imagine you would purchase a better copy anywhere. As for sharpness, I believe it is the sharpest lens I own other than perhaps the 300 f/2.8.

I have always kept a clear filter on the lens for protection of the front element; however, please note the filter is not included with the sale.

Although I don't use it much, I hope to always have a 70-200 f/2.8 lens. For natural light portraits, 200mm with a 2.8 aperture is hard to beat. I never thought I would part with this one; however, they say the VRII version is better suited to a camera like the D800E that I now use, thus if this sells, I will buy the newer version. If not, I will continue to use this one.

Payment via PayPal. Price is $1,475 which includes insured shipping and PayPal fees. Selling to CONUS only.

Please contact me via email if interested. Happy to answer any questions.

Click on image to view larger version

Thanks for looking,
Don

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)