Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Lowepro Pro Runner 450 AW Large Backpack - Like New - SOLD

Valentino

US
11613 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Valentino Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Registered since 04th Dec 2004
Thu 07-Feb-13 02:48 PM | edited Thu 14-Mar-13 09:29 PM by reuben

Selling my rarely used Lowepro Pro Runner 450 AW. This is a large bag which can easily hold 2 cameras with lenses mounted like a Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 with the hood mounted, even with a TC on it - see photo. Medium lenses can be camera mounted pointing straight down since the bag is deep, almost 7” on the inside. There is a zippered compartment in the back to hold 17” laptop, books, pads or whatever. I used it to hold lenses like my old Sigma 150-500mm and a Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 together. I purchased it for big trips where I wanted it to hold 2 bodies with lenses mounted but that was short lived as I sold my second D300 in 2011 and also my Sigma 150-500mm so I haven’t needed or used this bag at all shortly after I got it.

Bag has side handle, multiple compartments, waist harness, rain flap....

Condition: Like New. Only been out of the house about 3x. Selling because I have several bags and simply do not need a large bag as I only have one Nikon and a few lens and want to clear out unused stuff.

New: $225 - see Description

Yours: $170 paypalled and shipped.

Click on image to view larger version

Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 with hood

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images